Question

Aj63736

Approved for loan but can't go in to sign before it expires. What will happen if I reapply?
I have been looking for a debt consolidation loan and have been approved for springleaf. My credit is bad (below 600) but all my payments are on time, my main issue is my credit card debt. Anyway, I was approved over the phone but I have just been told I'm going out of state for work next week so I won't have time to go in and sign but I was told I can reapply when I will have time. Will not accepting the loan the first time get me rejected when I reapply? Any related info would be appreciated !

It could get you rejected. Your recent hard inquiries for applying for this loan will have caused your score to drop, so when you reapply, you will be reapplying with a score lower than last time which may result in either denial or a higher interest rate. I would ask them to extend the offer or you may not be able to do business with them From the things I've heard about them, you may not want to do business with them anyway.