Question

livvi

Approved for CapitalOne auto refinance by myself, denied with cosigner?
Today I applied for a refinance for my car loan with Capital One, and was approved at 14.5% interest. (I know, terrible, but my current loan is more.)

I called customer service to ask how I could add a cosigner, and they put a hold on my application so I could send another through.

Putting in the same information for myself, and with a cosigner with better credit and income I was denied. Is this a common situation? I am curious why, and the 7-10 business day waiting period for the letter seems ridiculous.

Scam

Sounds like they decided to deny your 2nd application to get more money out of you. **** the system