Question

xdunlapx

Approved for Capital One Quicksilver. To link acount it shows Platinum Visa. Why?
I was approved yesterday for what appeared to be a Quicksilver card (not the Quicksilver One) via repetitive offer from C1 vie mail and email.

It wouldn't confirm what card I was approved for when I was approved, and since I am already a C1 customer I have to wait till I get the card to see all the pertinent info, etc. But when I checked my account a little while ago (for my existing card) I saw that under the Link Accounts section it has "Platinum Visa" and shows the last four of my new account number.

I'm confused why it doesn't say Quicksilver Visa but instead says Platinum Visa. I do have a few days or so before the paperwork and card arrive in the mail, but I am hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.

I searched both C1 website and google to see if they offer a Platinum VISA but no it appears they dont and the Platinum cards are MasterCards not Visa. Any idea why it says Platinum Visa in my existing account link section?

Why not call them and ask?