Question

FREExM1ND

Approved for a credit card; what happens if I just don't use it?
So let's say I apply for a credit card and I'm approved/receive it in the mail. This card has no annual/monthly fee. What happens if I just don't use it? Anything? I know cancelling the card might hurt my credit score, so what happens if I keep it and don't use it? Will my credit score be effected in anyway?

basicly, if you don't use it

It's as if you don't have it. 

To get it to improve your score,  Use it for a couple of purchases,  Pay them off and then put it away.  Only use it for emergencies and planned purchases after that and your score will improve over time,