Question

Mollyd10

Approval odds with a co signer
I have a FICO score of 610. It's low due to my credit age . I have perfect ontime payments and a great paying position that I have been at for 4 years. I am wanted to apply for a $60,000 personal loan for a project. My parents have offered to coding, there score is into the 800's. What do you think my approval odds are?

If you have a great paying position, then perhaps you will be able to save much of the money for your project. As your credit score increases, you will then be able to obtain a smaller loan.  A smaller loan and increased credit score will result in a lower interest rate. 

I am against parents and others co-signing on loans.  What if you lost your job? Then your parents would be responsible for the loan. How would that affect your relationship with them?  Friends and relatives generally make for poor business relationships.  Only if they're wealthy, and $60,000+ would be no hardship to them; should you consider asking.