Question

MimiC43

Applying for apartments for two years, I have no credit. Help?
I do not have any credit cards, and I've never taken out a loan.
I'm completely debt free but have no actual credit score to view. I've been repeatedly denied apartments, even though I make more than enough to cover the cost. Any help or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Well you have to have credit these days for almost everything.  I would suggest getting a credit card.  Since you dont have any credit you may have to start out with a secured card.  Capital one, Bank of America, Citi Bank or a local credit union is a good place to start.