Question

Toneyg65

Applying for a second card
Hi! I am currently rebuilding my credit(631) so I recently got a secured card through Discover. I am pre-qualified for another, unsecured, card through Discover but granted I just opened my other card in February I was wondering how long I should wait before applying. I am assuming the bank would want to see some type of history on the current card before giving another and I feel like applying too soon would be grounds for denial. Thanks in advance for any advice!

If your seeing that your pre qualified on there web site dont trust it.  you can put micky mouse in there he would be prequalified.  if your looking for another secured card I would go with Cap1, BOA or a local bank or credit union.