Question

Chatai1986

Apply for VA Loan with bad creadit
My score is 596 and most lenders are asking for 620. My problems rely on late paymets made by my Ex-wife in her morgage. I havce try to work with the back to have my name remove but the back wont qualify my ex-wife to take over payments. Sence I retire I have been renting but now I would like to settle, I have very good income, my question is, are there any lenders that could take my casen in cosideration?

Most Helpful Response

100% VA Financing with 580 Credit Scores

Leonard Ujkic at RH Lending offers 100% VA financing with credit scores as low as 580.  Closing from start to finish in under 20 days.

Leonard Ujkic

214-432-9047