Question

mamadunk

apply for credit cards
It indicates I have 2 options for credit cards. Should I apply for both or only 1? I would like to have to with hopes of it improving my score.

Also, it shows 2 cards... does that mean I am autolactically approved?

No!  The "recommendations" on this website are NOT pre-authorizations.  No guarantee you'll get accepted.  If you think you would benefit from another credit card (and I can't say if you would or not since I can't see your credit report), visit www.creditcards.org.  That website lets you compare all cards available; rates, fees, who they report to, etc.  Then you can apply for the one(s) you want.  Please be aware that your credit will take a hit from (1) the inquiry for application of a new card and (2) the new line of credit if you are approved and issued a new card.  However, as you use and pay off the card over time, the credit scores should go up because of the credit history.  If you're not sure a new card is a good idea, visit www.credit.about.com and look for the appropriate info; they have tons of great info on that website, and you don't have to sign up for anything.  Best of luck!