Question

abcxys

apply for chase freedom card
I have six months credit history and 730 trans union score and 703 FICO score. And I want to apply the the Chase Freedom card. But I don't have any checking or savings account of Chase. What's the odds of my application? Thanks.

Your credit score is within a good range, but your credit history might be a little too short. Try waiting another six months and keep your credit score where its at or build it higher.

abcxys

Thank you. And I also want to apply for AMEX blue cash preferred. What about this one? Do you have any recommendations for applying new cards with my conditions?

Chase Freedom Card

I didn't get the card but i tried and they sent me a e-mail stating that I would either get a card or they would send me a letter within 30 days with their decission. According to CK my approval odds were very good. But it only took 3 seconds for them to give me the letter. So I figure that was declined. I don't think I will be applying for any more cards with CK ok's. Anyone got any advice.