Question

camarochevy

applied barclay rewards card how do I kno if I was approved, waited 10 days and hears nothing
I recently applied for barclay rewards card, it already shows where the hard inquire hit from my credit being checked, how do I kno if I was approved or not? Its been 10 days and still no word and how much is the credit limit on it

Barclay rewards approval

Have you checked online? theres a link right below the sign in, I applied just a month ago, waited 3 days, went to the link filled it out, and it gave me my approval.

Jsmash

You need to find out one way or another, just to make sure they didnt mail you a card that someone liberated from your mailbox.

Rich