App-o-Rama, how fast are hard inquires placed on your credit report, and is it worth it?
My CK score is 717, I have a 15% credit utilization, and I have 3 total accounts ($3500 student loan and 2 credit cards with a total $500 credit limit). My equifax and experian scores are probably 692 and my transunion is probably 695. I also have 7 hard inquiries from may 13th 2011-dec 11th 2011, so all well over 6 months.

App-O-Rama is where you apply to multiple credit cards to extend your credit limit in a short period of time to make it a bit easier and faster building your credit. The downside is that you get an immediate score drop,which would be fine with me, the biggy is that you may not get all or any cards.

So I want to increase my chances, how fast are hard inquires put on your credit report? I ask since the credit companies may not approve you instantly or may take their time and may take enough time and then they see the others.

Has anyone successfully done this? What day(s), and time is best to do it?

Overall is it worth it? Overall is it worth the risk?