Question

Havoc1122

App crash after applying for credit card.
I just applied for a Capital One Platinum card via the Credit Karma app and was approved (hooray!). Anywho. As I was about to close the app when it told me something like I can link my current capital one account with this new card or something like that. I have no idea what it said since the app crashed about 2 seconds into loading that page. Does anyone know what it was? It was asking me to sign into my capital one account. It even displayed my username.

App crash after applying for credit card

If you succeeded in getting through and qualifying for the card, then there should not really be a problem.  Reboot your computer and try again.  If you still have trouble reaching their pages, go through your computer with a good cleanup and maintenance program like CCleaner (free) and make certain you are protected by a good antivirius/spyware program.

If you're using Windows 7, I recommend using Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE), which is also free.  I teach computers to seniors, and I highly recommend MSE for maintaining the security of their computers.  With Windows 8 and the new Windows 10, security measures are built in.  If you still have problems don't hesitate to call Capital One.