Question

maskell

apartment search
I have a credit score of 658, but I pay all my bills on time. I want to start applying for apartments, but I'm afraid I might be turned down due to my score. Need some advice.

You should be just fine.  What they look for is late payments and any unpaid accounts from any of your prior apartments.  If this will be your first apartment, then you're OK from what you've said.  If you have lived in apartments before, then you can pull your rental history from www.corelogic.com/landing-pages/SafeRent-consumer.aspx.