Question

JohnGBuildet

Anything I can do about my credit picture after participating in the HAFA program?
In order to participate in the "HAFA" program was required to be at least 2 months delinquent on my mortgage after which the mortgage was escalated and no further payments would be accepted. This went on until the short sale closing so I have 7 delinquent payments showing. Is there anything I can do to improve my credit picture/ I have no other blemishes to date.

Still digging out from this economy.

Most Helpful Response

From here on just make sure to keep paying your bills on time. It will take some time, but your score will go up over time.