Question

phat52

anything I can do about a judgment I just found out about from 2009
the judgement came at a time when I lost everything I had due to a bad car wreck . I wasn't able to work , I'm still not able to work. I lost everything including my house but no judgments on any of that. just this $1300.00 . I spoke with the collection company told them I wasn't able to work , had no income . I ask in the clerks office about the letter , I was informed it was a scare tactic. they were very wrong . is there anything that can be done?