Question

grouchyMcFICO

Anyone know of a good credit score monitoring site?
You know, one that's like the old Credit Karma site? Then I can switch to that one until it "streamlines" itself into oblivion too. Yes…I'm only posting because I HATE this site now….and yes…I want to know why my FICO score cliff dived a 100 points too.

I don't see what's wrong with the update

All the same info is here. It will take some getting used to but remember the Facebook updates. People complained for a couple of weeks. But they are still all using it. 

CK is a perfectly good monitoring site. Better than most and I've used quite a few.  It may not have FICO scores but that doesn't really matter. I can get that from my credit card site. 

The scores on here tend to be lower than my scores else where but that has to do more with the algorithm they use. A monitoring site should provide you with a basic overview of your credit, balances and info concerning your credit report, nothing more. CK offers the benifit of being able to ask and get answers to questions just like this one. As well as education on credit issues. It gives me a consistant, reliable overview of my credit and that's all I need it to do. 

Good luck Grouchy!