Anyone having trouble obtaining credit report from Transunion?
For the second consecutive year, I have been unable to obtain my free annual credit report from Transunion. I correctly enter all of my personal information in the online forms and keep getting an error message "we are unable to process your request at this time based on the information provided." I've tried calling them directly and I'm routed to a call center in India. I have explained my situation to them but they are unable to troubleshoot my issue. They keep trying to sell me programs, which is not the reason I'm calling. It's very frustrating and I'm not sure what to do. Please help!