Question

Posted in Taxes

Mysticalfaery363

Anyone Having a issue getting thier NYS taxes to be accepted?
9 days and counting waiting for acceptance of NY taxes. Still not accepted. NY states there is no issue on their end.. and its on credit Karma end. Am I alone with this issue? Submitted Ticket no response in 3 days

Submitted nearly 2 weeks ago

I submitted both my state and federal taxes on 2/1/17 and my NYS return still hasn't been accepted. My federal has been accepted but thats it. I usually use turbo tax and figured I'd give CK a fair chance but at the rate that this is going, I probably won't be using CKTax again. I have no idea why its taking this long for NYS to accept the return unless CK hasn't really e-filed it like they say they did. It took just over a week for my federal return to even be accepted when I'm used to 2 days max.