Question

GoneGolfin2015

Anyone have a Problem getting approved by AMEX Everyday card?
I have a 703 and 706 credit score haven't been late (pay my Cap one bill in full every month) in two yrs have a mortgage and car loan and 31% debt to income ratio. CK says for me to apply for this with good odds of approval. Now I'm declined and probably have another inquiry on my credit..Whats the story with AMEX

Just because Credit Karma stated you had a good chance of being approved, doesn't always make it so. 31% debt to income ratio is on the high side, and that is a probable reason you were denied.  Amex can be very picky. I was turned down on my first application.  Amex will be sending a letter to you stating specifically why you were denied credit within about ten days.