Posted in Saving Money

Anyone got any tips for getting funded on crowdsourced loans?
698 - E
679 - TU

I applied for a consolidation loan on Lending Club about 3 months ago and it was funded almost immediately. My understanding is second loans from LC are available after 6 or 12 months of on-time payments. I have another personal loan I would really like to refinance as the interest rate is abominable and the rates on are considerably lower. The problem is I have requested two loans and neither was funded within the 2 week funding period. Has anyone had success on peerform getting a loan funded and if so, do you have any tips? The only user input field is description and I have tried explaining precisely (using actual values) for why I was taking out the loan and I have tried selling my loan worthiness by highlighting credit utilization, payment history, etc.