Question

broach2012

Anyone finding that scores on credit karma are incorrect?
I have other companies I manage my scores with and credit karma is always off by at least 50 points

There are no Incorrect scores

They are different, Yes, but thats due to the Scoring model that is used.  The reality is that you can have as many as 100 different scores at the same time. 

Every lender and Credit Bureau uses an Algoritum to come up with their score.  Depending on the type of loan or credit they may look at different factors to come up with a score for you . 

CK's uses a dmodel that judges you very harshly.  I think thats because they want to teach you to manage your credit

My scores on other sites are some times 50 to 60 points higher.  I just consider CK's score to be the lowest i can excpect any lender to ever see. 

Hope that helps explain what your seeing.

Good Luck

First these are not CreditKarma's scores,   
CreditKarma is supplied these scores from Transunion and Equifax and all CreditKarma does is disply them for you.

As EddyTx stated you have LOTS of Credit Scores ( more then you can shake a stick at ) 

You did not say what you are trying to compare,   if you Supply Detail on what you are trying to compare then we can help more.