Question

MandoMan1969

Anyone ever hear of Credit Enhancement Bureau LLC? Scam or no?
These guys claim they can help improve my credit profile (not necessarily my credit score) by helping me dispute derogatory marks and by changing hard credit inquiries into soft inquiries. They want to charge $199 and they are wanting a copy of my SS card and my bank info. Anyone else ever hear of them? Is this a scam?

Most Helpful Response

Had great experience working w/CEB

I couldn't disagree more. After doing some research and talking with different credit services, I felt most comfortable with Credit Enhancement Bureau from the first call. They were receptive, I can tell they knew exactly what to do based on the knowledgeable questions they asked and the information they requested. From then on, there was constant communication, they kept me informed every step of the way, they checked to make sure any information I received from credit bureaus was forwarded to them. They advised me exactly what to do/not do to help improve my credit score.

The result.....the amazing staff at Credit Enhancement Bureau removed 6 tax liens, which had been paid but still appeared on my credit report, removed accounts that showed balance but had been paid years back, and most importantly increased my credit score by 60 points in about a 90 day period. 

They know what they're doing, they know how to work with credit bureaus and they're genuine professional people who care. 

GREAT COMPANY!!!

I have been trying to buy a house but my credit was shot and I kept getting denied from all the banks. I looked into credit enhancment companies and found CEB and gave them a call. I spoke to a woman that explained what it is exactly that they do and how the process works. She also told me that they wouldn't fix just one of my reports but that they can help me imrove all 3 bureaus. I decided to start working witht them and it was the best choice I ever made!!! 6 months later once they finished everything up I was approved for a loan for my house! The nice thing is that they allow you to pay them in one payment or spread it out into multiple payments which makes is VERY affordable. I really recommend them!

JULIIO

THIS HAS TO BE A PERSON WORKING IN THE COMPANY POSTING POSITIVE COMMENTS SHAME ON YOU CEB!!!!! 

CEB is the real deal! They have been wroking on my credit for only a month and I can already see some improvement. They always keep me updated and are very helpful when I have any questions. I highly reccomend contacting them!!!

great company

my wife and i were looking to purchase a home. We signed up with a company called lexington law for 6 months of service charging $250 each a month. after 4 months my wife had 2 items removed from one bureau and i had 3 items removed with one bureau.We recieved a call from credit enhancment bureau, they granted both of us a FREE consultation. After the consultation. The representitive set up us with there package, that covered 6 months of service, and we only had to pay $399. That covered the whole 6 months. within 30 days my wife and I both had 3 items removed with all 3 bureaus. they sent us email updates informing us about our reports and granted us 2 free months of service for reffering a friend. This is our third month in the program and items are still being removed

Yes these guys are the real deal!

They've got multiple accounts off of my wife's credit report! She is now in the 700's.

You can only dispute incorrect items (those that are not yours). For the derogatory marks that are yours, you may NEGOTIATE with the one who reported them, i.e. banks/lenders, depends on your particular situation. Maybe those guys are trying to do the same thing, IF they are legitimate. Otherwise, I say NO to illegal actions. In either case, you don't need to pay, but only rely on your own.

CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

REPORT THIS COMPANY TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A SCAM THEY ARE NOT EVEN BONDED, HOW CAN A COMPANY WHO IS NOT LICENSED TAKE PEOPLES MONEY NO IS NOT FAIR.  HERE ARE THE ILLINOIS ATTORNEY GENERAL# 1866-999-5630, 1800-386-5438 LETS CLOSE THIS COMPANY IS NOT AIR THAT THEY TAKE PEOPLES LITTLE BIT OF MONEY

credit enhancement bureau, llc a SCAM

Dont give this company your money, they are a scam all they want is your money and they do nothing for you. This company is not even bonded they are in the same office with a collection company, I already file a report to the illinois attorney general, this office is located at 1325 wiley rd suite 138 -161 in Schaumburg IL, Please dont let this company take your money is the worst. Good luck to the owner and to whoever is running this non credit repair company.

noscam

I AGREE DONT GIVE YOUR MNEY TO THIS COMPANY 

I WAS ABLE TO BUY A BRAND NEW CAR!!!

A FRIEND OF MINE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THE COMPANY AND SHOWED ME WHAT THEY WERE ABLE TO DO FOR HER. I WASN'T SURE IF THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME BECAUSE MY CREDIT WAS WORSE THAN MY FRIENDS BUT THEY ACTUALLY DID!!! THEY HELPED ME FIX ALL MY NEGATIVE ACCOUNTS AND HELPED IMPROVE MY SCORE. I WAS ABLE TO BUY A BRAND NEW CAR WITH A GREAT INTEREST RATE. THEY ARE NOW WORKING ON MY PARENTS CREDIT AND I HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDING THEM TO EVERYONE. GIVE THEM A CALL IT DOESN'T HURT TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION!!!

888-871-7152.

credit enhancement bureau is scam

DO NOT GIVE YOUR INFO TO THIS COMPANY THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALLE YOU, I HAD SIGNED UP 4 MONTHS AGO AND TILL NOW NOTHING I DID CALL A GOT MY MONEY BACK. I WAS LUCKY I DID MY RESEARCH AND CEB IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY THAT TAKES PEOPLES MONEY. THEY ONLY HAVE LIKE 1 OR 2 EMPLOYES THERE EVERITME YOU CALL SOME RUDE LADY HANGS UP THE PHONE

BCZ710

I actually do not work for the company. I was reffered to them and I paid to have them work on my credit. They did a great job with my credit and now i have several friends and family members working with their company and Im sorry you had a bad experience with them but i have talked to multiple employees there and they are all very frienedly.