Question

cracity

Anyone else have Paypal switch your account from smartconnect to Paypal Extrascard?
My credit line increased, but now my age of accounts dropped to poor because I had paypal smartconnect from over four years. The closed it and now I have the new Extras card with one month which considerably dropped my age of accounts. I did not ever request this, they just mailed me the card and stated I should start using it. Is there any chance way I can contact them and have credit line considered a continuation? I assume the bank representing the card may differ from the previous account. Thoughts?