Question

cjspot

anyone apply for credit card from first national bank of omaha nra visa?
preapproved offer

The best thing that you can do when considering a card is to Google search reviews of it. From what I remember, I don't think cards issued by this bank are too good, but do some searching and read the reviews on it. There is a review section here on Credit Karma too.

I have there amex... they give cli every four months or so... they grow pretty fast.  Great customer service.  But.... at 1% cash back it is not in my normal rotation of cards.  But over I like FNBO.