Question

bambikim

Any recommendations auto refinance or credit cards with recent (<1yr) bankruptcy?
Can anyone recommend a refinancing company to lessen my 12.5% rate on a vehicle purchased 7/2016 with a bankruptcy discharged the same month 7/2016?
How about a credit card for the same situation?
I have mistakenly applied for a couple of offers through CK website based on their recommendations, only to be denied and given my bankruptcy as the reason for denial. For some crazy reason I thought that since CK was recommending and was aware of the bankruptcy, that was being taken into account when sending me offers.

I don't think you are going to find an auto rate better than that with a recent bankruptcy. I would wait until August of this year before looking for a credit card, let the bk age a year anyway. You may have to get a Secured card to start out again. The "recommendations" on here are basically advertisements, don't follow them.