Question

cync123

any negative impact by paying credit card between statements?
If I have extra money during the month and make an extra payments on my credit card during the month so that ultimately the amount of the statement balance has been covered by they time that bill is due, is there any negative impact if there is a balance at that time or is it considered paid in full as long as the actual amount of the statement for that month has been paid? Sometimes I have more money during the month then at the end but if I should just wait and pay the statement when due then I'll do that.

Paying on it earlier is fine. It should not hurt anything as long as you are paying the full balance before the next billing cycle.