Question

reebee1

any credit cards out there (retail or not) that will approve a credit score of 506-515?
I had my credit run into the ground by Verizon when someone stole all of the phones on my account within the first three weeks of me having it. That is the biggest dept I have beside student loans that are paid off. I am trying to rebuild my credit for business and personal use but I would prefer an unsecured account. right now I am at 506 on one and 511 on the other. there were some errors on my account that are getting removed as well so that may help. I am open to any credit card, I just need to get my credit moving again. Thanks in advance!

Sure, we would all prefer to start rebuilding with unsecured cards, but it is what it is. Try Capital One for a Secured card.