Question

exazmachine

Another name being reported in Credit Karma
I have another name being reported in my Credit Karma report. It is my brothers name and also his credit cards are being reported under mine which is effecting my credit score

Ill bet that, he or You, are using

the wrong SSI number.  I had a situation with my mom and sister, (they both had the same first and last name) where my mothers credit started being reported on my sisters report.  Turned out that mother accidently used the wrong SS number on a credit app. Then all thier info gtot conveluted.  It took months to clear up. 

Write a validation letter (google it for a template) for each account that is not yours. That will force them to investigate the accounts and verify info.  Anything that is your brothers should be removed. in the process.