Question

secretazure

Another credit card, suggestions?
In June I will be applying for 2 credit cards. I know I will be applying for the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard (super low interest good for big purchases) but I want another card. Right now, 3 cards is building up my credit too slowly. I am sitting at 776 according to CK with the 2 reports is uses now.

Things that interest me in a new card: Low interest, No annual fee, average or above customer service, and easy to understand benefits.
My current cards are an Amex (Bluecash Everyday), a texaco gas card, and a secured cap one (which I personally don't like the company so I will avoid if possible).

All help is appreciated! Thank you.

I wouldn't apply for two cards at once, as that will drop your credit score with two hard inquiries. Space them out four to six months or more.  Are you planning on carrying a balance with the large purchases? Many cards offer 15 to 18 months no interest financing.  The interest rate they charge will depend on your credit rating.  Research the actual credit card websites and use this site also,  and compare them. I also recommend cards that earn rewards or points. 

Your Blue Cash card earns you 6% at grocery stores and 2% back at gas stations and some department stores. If you have a checking and/or savings account your bank may offer some cards.  Bank of America offers a cash back card, with an even higher benefit if you deposit the cash into an account you have there. 

Everyones' situation is different, so it's difficult to give an actual recommendation. I personally like and utilize B of A cash rewards, Chase Freedom with rotating benefits calendar, Amex Everyday Preferred($95 yearly fee), Chase Sapphire Preferred with a fee.