Question

rmegaman

An unknown error has occurred when linking my chase credit card?
Can someone tell me why?

This has been happening to me for weeks now. I absolutely cannot connect my Chase Sapphire Card to the website.

Linked to what?

Although I dislike Chase, and their under handed financial practices, I don't know what your asking.

Unknown error, your computer, your security, your account. What error?

You do know most financial companies have a secure website, and your internet connection may not be secure.

That is a good thing, FIRST, look in the address bar - it should have https:// before the address line. The S is what you look for. If it doesn't have that - turn off your computer if your doing financial stuff. Your on the wrong site.

Unsure, force your anti-virous program to search the site. 

People are so good at copying a site, they can copy a site so well you will enter your information. WRONG!

NO financial institution will EVER ask you for information, NEVER, so don't give it if asked.

Sign off, re-start your computer, go to your bank site, then they will NEVER ask for your information again. (besides password).

Sould to me like the problems above are scammers asking for information, got enough and are working on the rest.