Question

Kaleb2121

An address is on my reports fraudulantly.
My ex husband's now ex wife had the same middle name as my first name . She began to use it to aggravate me. The address on my report is in Las Vegas I have never lived there however found out it was hers.

So, you file a dispute with the credit bureaus showing this.  How toi do so is covered in the articles here, which I recommend taking the time to read.

I would NOT suspect this as any type of fraud, you are jumping to conclusions based on your hard feelings for this woman. Mistakes happen all of the time with the credit bureaus and in today's age, information gets mixed up all of the time. You can google names and find names associated with the names even if the people haven't had a relationship in decades. When you find incorrect info on your credit reports, you notify the credit bureaus that are reporting the incorrect information. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info and instructions on how to "dispute" incorrect information on your credit reports. With address corrections, the regular dispute process is usually not used and it can be best to just call up the credit bureaus. Be prepared to be frustrated though as it can often take several phone calls and letters to get an address removed. The good news is that addresses do not affect your credit in any way.