Question

Riggs2016

An account that is listed as closed and charged off???
I had a repossession that occurred in 06/16. I immediately got the vehicle back within that week. I have been paying the loan on time since. The auto loan is currently showing on my credit as a charge-off/closed account even though my account is active and current on payments through the original creditor now. Can they still keep collecting my payments and not have to report the account as current since it already has been charged off? Any help please!!!

The best thing to do is call the finance company and ask them what is current status of that account.