Question

Youngban

Amt in collections used by husband he lost his card used mine how do I get out of my name amt due
Husband used my card for charges over 16,000. Now in collections what do I have to do to get off my credit I am working hard on improve my score. This bringing down Who do I contact or write to dispute He lost his card and used mine. The card was his discover. I was an authorized user. I called discover they took me off as auth user and closed the acct

Are you in a community property state?  If so, then  you are probably out of luck.  Did you put your husband's name on your credit card (the one he ran up the debts on)?  If so, you are truly out of luck.  If the answer to both questions is no, then you may be able to contact the credit card company and find see what actions you may have to take to get it removed.  They will most likely require you to file a fraud report.