Question

gloed

amex true earning
amex true earnings approval and cli

If you are asking if you will be approved for said card, that is one thing not one of us can tell you.  It is up to the company and will be based on ALL of your credit history.

sorry about vagueness

I really thought i was in the search box not the question one. I just app for the true earnings at the store thought i had a pretty good chance of being approved ( fico discover 772 my fico eq 745 tu 744 ex 745 At any rate was approved and my cl was $13500. That is by far my  largest limit, i however had a mini spree last month and got discover 8500 and then barclay 5000. Is it a coinsidence that amex gave me the total of those two accounts?? Or is that usally the way they operate?