Question

SALSEROYQUE

Amex Jet blue card is being move to barclaycard i don't like that card company, any comments?
read online that barclaycard is very bad, terrible customer service

Most Helpful Response

Give 'em a chance

I have two Barclay cards and have had no issues with their customer service.  Once I called asking if I could get a credit increase with only a soft hit on my credit and had the increase within a couple days.  No hit on my credit.

Keep in mind, any kind of opinion is subjective.  For most people, if they get the answer they want, it's "GOOD" service.  If they don't like the answer, they simply call it "BAD" service! 

As for availability of customer service, the couple time I called, there was very little wait time and I had friendly and helpful service.  Contrary to popular belief, not EVERYTHING you read on the internet is true!

I have NO qualms at all recommending Barclaycard based on my experience.