Question

Mthomas339

American Express is going to close my Costco credit card, will this hurt my credit score?

American Express

I want to add that American Express is  going to close my card because their relationship with Costco is coming to an end.   How this affect my credit score?

DontTrustIT

Is it simply because they are ending their relationship with costco or can they switch you to another one of their products?  Closing a credit card isn't always the best because it removes some of your valuable credit history.  And since it sounds as though its a card that you use in the present, you should contact them and ask about other offers that they have that may align with the current card you have.  They should be able to do so since so many patrons have the Costco version, I can't answer that specifically since my AMEX is with my personal bank.