Question

wonderingoutloud

Am I responsible for this account, if the Bank can't provide me with supporting documentation?
My husband established a credit card with Bank One about 25 years ago. Chase subsequently took over Bank One, and at some pointadded my name to the account. I don't remember signing anything related to this account, but want to give Chase the benefit of the doubt, so I have made four attempts to receive a copy of either the original agreement that my husband signed, or a copy of any agreement that I may have signed related to the account. It has been four months and I have yet to receive the requested documentation. I am looking for other shared experiences, and good advice....... Many thanks!