Question

jmoorebub

Am I responsible for my Husbands medical bills
This medical practice turned my Husbands bill into collections on me (The Wife) and I did Not sign anything. I called them and they said they would remove it but it see it was turned into collections. Am I responsible if I didn't sign anything?

I forgot to mention I live on Disability and My Husband can't work due to Medical reasons and he does not have any income.

Check with the medical facility's business office to see what sort of financial assistance you may be able to get.

Do some reading on the FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act) and contact a consumer law attorney that handles FDCPA cases. Many law firms will charge you no up front money. Check out the law offices of Kimmel and Silverman, you can google them.