Question

sandylbc

Am I doomed with my student loans
I have a very sizeable debt for my student loans, for both my bachelor's and master's degrees. Due to a series of unfortunate events in the last 15 years, husband left me with no resources, followed by illness. Now I am on permanent disability and I have no hope of ever chipping away at that loan, which has ballooned to an obscene amount over these years. What can I possibly do?

Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324  Credit Pro's they can help.

There is a program that forgives student loans in event of total disability.  I know because I used it.   A Dr. has to fill out and sign the papers and there is a three year period where you have to report any work you have done and the income made. Check online or with your loan servicer to get the info.