Question

Election2009

Am I doing everything correct?
Hi all! I am an 18 year old male and I got approved for the Bank America Cash Rewards Card about 2 months ago with a credit limit of $700.

I spend about $300-$320 a month on it, but pay off about 95% of the cards balance before the statement closes to show a 5% utilization rate. If you are familiar with BOA, they give you a "due date" (which is about 2 days before "statement closing date), then they give you a closing date.

I'm looking forward to that $100 bonus back in rewards for spending $500 within 90 days of the account opening! :D

So my question is.. Am I doing everything right to boost my credit score? What can I do that I am not doing to benefit my score? How long will it take if I continue on the same pace as I am practicing now to get my score near the high 600s.. Maybe even low 700s? And when should the appropriate time be for me to apply for another card, preferably a Best Buy Credit Card seeing as I've read that store cards are good for scores too.

Thank you all very very very much! :)