Question

Leben

Always paid cash
I have a low credit score due to always paying cash. I own my truck free and clear, a dirt bike, a $10K snowmobile. A $130K home. I would like to do some upgrades on my house and wanted to get a credit card to establish credit.

Visit www.creditcards.com for a comprehensive list of all credit cards that are available, along with rates, fees etc.  If you have a credit union in your area, I recommend joining it.  They are a great resource of credit, even if you don't have any right now. Best of luck!