Question

9x19

Alright i need a little advice, too many hard pulls?
I have already had two hard pulls this year one to increase my limit and another for a 0% down promotion. According to credit karma I am over utilizing my card, I am frequently in the 50 to 60% range. this is because I usually only use my credit card ( only have one card ) for the Cashback I always pay it off at the end of the billing cycle. now would it be worth it to have another hard pull done to either open up a new card so I can split the utilization or just do the hard pull to increase my limit or just wait until next year.
On a side note I've had a total of 3 hard pulls in my 1 year and 6 months as a credit card holder.

Most Helpful Response

If i were you i would open another card. But, try to pick one that will give you geneerous credit amount (i have heard good things about Discover IT).

Jetfuelrm

Discover IT I would also recommend.  The customer sevice is outstanding, no annual fees.  Discover was generous to me, giving  me $10,500 witha 760 score and 9% utilization among 19 accounts.

My High on Hard Inquires has been 14,  I'm currently at 7 with 2 of them falling off by the end of the year.

Do you have too many,  no you don't.