Question

TYB304

Allot of things are under my name that I have never seen ?
There's allot of accounts under my name that I do not recognize . How is this possible ? My parents said its things they got under there name for example credit cards etc. and it's bringing my credit score down bad . Any advice on this ?

You should dispute the accounts directly with the credit bureaus as "not yours". I am not sure if the credit bureaus made a mistake or your parents are guilty of felonies by opening accounts in your name. Your parents could end up in a heap of trouble if they are guilty of identity theft and fraud, I am not sure of your situation with your parents, but it may be a good time for an honest talk, before you proceed any further to find out if they are at fault over this, because if it is determined that your identity was stolen, the authorities will be knocking on your parents door with some very serious charges.