Question

ROKWUD

All the sudden a missed payment is on my CK report.
I've found CK pretty accurate. But, I noticed today that I have a missed payment reported by Equifax. I ordered Equifax credit monitoring and there are NO missed payments showing or anything like that.

Looked on how to dispute with CK, they wanted me to have a Transunion report. Went and got my Transunion report. No negative comments.

Went to dispute on CK and the choices were just for personal information changes.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi ROKWUD,

There was an errror on our site causing the appearance of late payments on Equifax reports. We fixed this issue and it should no longer be affecting your account. Thanks for posting!