Question

c4god74

all my records are off my report but one so why hasn't my score gone up? Just got my new report
want to know why things still keep being reported when all is off my report I WANT THEM GONE EXCEPT FOR THE ONE ON THERE AND I AM WORKING WITH THEM TO GET IT CLEARED UP

Only One Account Showing???

That's likely a big part of the problem, because there is nothing showiig that indicates you can be trusted with someone else's money (which is basically what you are doing when you have credit).  The more credit you have been approved for, the higher your score can go, as long as the accounts are paid                  correctly.  Having active credit accounts (preferably with balance paid in full every month)  improves your credit score significantly as is explained very well in the articles on this site. I used to have only one and now have 5 and several paid credit accounts that showed excellent payment history. 

.