Question

publicis

All my payments are on time..Why is it saying I don't pay on time?
What is going on here? My payments are always on time and my score is still low.

You may be playing "catch up"

if a payment was late in the past, you may be playing "catch up" because all your payments are a month behind now. This can happen if you make payments just before the due date. If the due date was on a weekend for example, it may not have been credited until after the due date.

Go online for the account and check the payment history,  it may be as simple as contacting them and have the payments reapplied to the account. or making an extra payment now to the account to bring it current.