Question

natenoah74

All my open accounts are in good standing. Why the "D"?
You show in two different places an "A" for my open accounts and a "D" also. I have a
recent copy of my credit reports from all 3 credit reporting agencies and all accounts are
paid as agreed and paid on time. The $55 collection agency is an error.
Also, my salary (RN) is around 60K and I receive $1348/month from another source.
I have been at my job for 13 years.
My FICO score should be much higher. Please advise.

It also depends on how many items you have on your credit report, are they all just credit cards? Do you have installment loans? When did you open your first credit item? Did you dispute the $55 collection error? How much of your available credit are you using?