Question

Afano

All my 8 student loan on my report was paid in full with my tax 2014! What should I do?
How can I dispute it?

help?

8 of my student loans took my taxes on 2014 and I have the taxes paper to prove it, but it's still sitting on my credit report and it's really messing my credit score help? I'm new on this! I don't know how to dispute or put inaccurate. Trying to surprise my 9 kids with a first time house of our own! But I'm always in the dead end! So any info I would love and appreciate to take it! 

Are the loans showing a balance or are they showing a zero balance and closed? If they are paid and closed, leave them there. If there are any negative remarks associated with them, such as late or missed payments, the negative marks will remain for 7 years from the time of the missed or late payment. What ever you do, never try to remove accounts that have been closed in good standing as they are an important part of your history.