Question

infp27

All Delinquencies gone, now what?
Hi, I was wondering if I can reapply with any creditors that I fell delinquent with over 7 years ago. Or is the bridge burned for good? I did repay the accounts. Now there is no longer a negative history on my report. But don't creditors keep records on previous accounts holders?

What's the best way to reestablish credit?

Most Helpful Response

Well there is Cap 1 who is very forgiving and they will open a account with you if you burned them.  If you burned amex but paid them back they will start you off with the optima card and you can work your way up from them.  Chase has a very long memory so you might have to wait with them.  These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.  It might be easier if you say which banks you are talking about.